Panda hi i Am Michael and i have a problem with my 2008 Panda.

Currently reading:
Panda hi i Am Michael and i have a problem with my 2008 Panda.

michaelFW

hi i Am Michael and i have a problem with my 2008 Panda. the air con panel keeps shutting of if i give the fuse box cover a thump it comes on again. any body out there got a fix? thank you Michael

You have dirty contacts or broken wire(s) in the fuse box. Check and clean the relevant fuse contacts. Also check the relevant relay as that may have similar issues.

You have dirty contacts or broken wire(s) in the fuse box. Check and clean the relevant fuse contacts. Also check the relevant relay as that may have similar issues.
Dave McT thanks for the info we have tried the wiring but which relay and were is it please

Which fuse box

By the steering wheel

Or under the bonnet?
yes koala that is the question i have looked a some diagrams but which one is it the one under the bonnet or the one down by the steering wheel. thank for your reply

if i give the fuse box cover a thump it comes on again.
Knowing which fuse box you are hitting

Near the steering wheel

Or

Under the bonnet

Would eliminate 50% of the possibilities

Is it the simple on off aircon system or climate / temperature control on some posher models

Knowing which fuse box you are hitting

Near the steering wheel

Or

Under the bonnet

Would eliminate 50% of the possibilities

Is it the simple on off aircon system or climate / temperature control on some posher models
the whole lot aircon and climate temp/control . my panda is the Eleganza hope this helps Thanks for the interest.

the whole lot aircon and climate temp/control . my panda is the Eleganza hope this helps Thanks for the interest.
Yes 👍

We now know which system you are having problems with

But it's a large complicated system

F31 under dash
F49 under dash
F39 on the BSI under dadh
Connectors on BSI A, L, C, O under dash
T08 relay in the engine bay
F08 in the engine bay
C011 earth
C016 earth
D021 coupling/connector
M070 climate control unit
B002 coupling/connector
D008 coupling/connector

And so on

We need more feedback to narrow it down

Like where you are hitting to get it back on

And

What are the exact symtoms, is it just the display that goes off, does it still blow cold while the display is off, does the blow still work, can you still adust the setting while the display isn't working and so on

If say the aircon and blowers are still functioning and the fan speed can still be adjusted it would narrow the search to a couple of possibilities

Yes 👍

We now know which system you are having problems with

But it's a large complicated system

F31 under dash
F49 under dash
F39 on the BSI under dadh
Connectors on BSI A, L, C, O under dash
T08 relay in the engine bay
F08 in the engine bay
C011 earth
C016 earth
D021 coupling/connector
M070 climate control unit
B002 coupling/connector
D008 coupling/connector

And so on

We need more feedback to narrow it down

Like where you are hitting to get it back on

And

What are the exact symtoms, is it just the display that goes off, does it still blow cold while the display is off, does the blow still work, can you still adust the setting while the display isn't working and so on

If say the aircon and blowers are still functioning and the fan speed can still be adjusted it would narrow the search to a couple of possibilities
Thank you once again for your help. the panel that has the controls for the air con just goes off lights and the fan stops, as to as to were i thump it, it is on the fuse cove it self seems to be more effective on the bottom end of the cover. i have attached an photo of the bit concerned . thank you M
IMG_0818.JPG
ichael

Thank you once again for your help. the panel that has the controls for the air con just goes off lights and the fan stops, as to as to were i thump it, it is on the fuse cove it self seems to be more effective on the bottom end of the cover. i have attached an photo of the bit concerned . thank you M
IMG_0818.JPG

sorry my fuse box dose not look like i attach a photo
IMG_0820.JPG

this is madding, i have look for wiring diagrams but they all do not look the same as my panda

Back