Image(359).jpg

Brava Helz's pink Brava

Introduction

Apologies for the rubbishy pictures but with the current weather I only have to move the car off the drive and it's dirty, also it's always dark so getting a pic in the light in near impossible, works car park is best I can manage! So - 35mm lowered Apex suspension kit (planned - kindly fitted by Pete) and Powerflow catback exhaust with twin exit (unplanned - kindly fitted by Gates Workington with zero notice after I snapped the old one off going over a speedbump) :)
Re: Blancmange

Eeesh you people with spare alloys for the winter.. :rolleyes:

Think masking off the rims and spraying the spokes black would have looked best but you'll get that apearance anyway soon once the roads are all covered in horrible black grit :yuck: :p

The other wheels are being done just like that Hellcat, that's why they're off the car. Great minds think alike (y) I only did this because I had all the materials I needed and the wheels were wrecked. Cost me a total of a tenner.

woh woh woh..

whats happening in cumbria on saturday afternoon?

and helz. for wheels, what about some 17-18" 5spoke kahns in a mettalic antrhacite colour. I think they'd look the nut's, maybe if you want more mauve, get the bolt heads powder coated in mauve too (theres a guy in maryport who will do them, or the whole wheel etc).

faster4_tec said:
woh woh woh..

whats happening in cumbria on saturday afternoon?

and helz. for wheels, what about some 17-18" 5spoke kahns in a mettalic antrhacite colour. I think they'd look the nut's, maybe if you want more mauve, get the bolt heads powder coated in mauve too (theres a guy in maryport who will do them, or the whole wheel etc).

That'll be at Moonbuggy eh? they do damn good and cheap work! i got quoted £180 for the space frame chassis, and just £60 for an offroad go kart chassis im building, cheap!

Nothings happenin in cumbria, we're off t the blackpool meet! Its stil a mystery what car im gona be turning up in, may not even be fiat, so i will park it miles away :p

Jordan

If I had a spare grand for wheels I'd have my next car bought and sat on the driveway busy accumulating NCB right now ;) This was the lesser of two evils and in case anyone has missed the point, the point was to put cheap crap on the car over winter to keep the nice wheels nice ;)

Back