General HELP!!!!

Currently reading:
General HELP!!!!

ok guys the story goes like this
my baby (2001 Sei Sporting) is up on the ramps as i type this, i am trying to get front bumper off ot do a major refit on the front end

problem is i can't get the damned thing off

i got the two obvious screws in the middle at the front (just under bonnet release catch) and the two under the bumper at the front corners - but now i can't get it off

what am i missing???

need your help guys

two friggin screws up inside the arches at each side - another 4 screws - plus you gotta have arms like strech armstrong to get it off

but i got it eventually

expect some pics soon :D

What bumper u putting on it donz ??

Whitterz.jpg

'u got a seicento sporting 1.1 2001? am i rite?'

yup i got a red one with full length electric sunroof.

current mods, K&N air filter, Front 'sporting' sunstrip, debadged rear, sporting badge on bonnet, sony MP3 head unit, rear speakers, subwoofer in boot,alarm + remote central locking and painted brake calipers

curently working on front bumper - keeping same one but going for a similar look to http://www.novitec.com/com/Bilder/seibi/_18.html

but wihtout the extra hole and with some fog lamps too.

next on the list is a cadamuro rear spoiler, removal of the fiat badge on the bonnet and possibly the boot lock too.

Will Look nice then mate, i cracked my storm bumper on a mound of stoned and mud the other day, f**king gutted i was, hoping to get it fixed this weekend

Whitterz.jpg

its not even lowered mate, the bumper @ the mo is 16cm off the floor, it was just a bit pile and a dip in the rd, ahh well ill be more careful next time, after its lowered, its being bad boyed @ the mo, and ive got a yellow bonnet on it LOL, smoothing the doors off on sunday, and hopefully fixing the bumper and meshing it, finish smoothing the no plate recess off, and maybe wire in my new ice, all these things need done b4 donny, ive got quite a while, but theres still a lot to do !!

Whitterz.jpg

allways more to be done tho ain't there - i tend to add things to the list quicker than i take them off

and normally my new wheels seem to stay at the bottom somehow [V]

Back