Technical HELP - Stilo JTD will not start

Currently reading:
Technical HELP - Stilo JTD will not start

Dodge

Morning all,

Went to start the car this morning and it will not start.

I can unlock the car on the central locking and the interior lights work but it will not start.

Turns over and tries to start but all sounds in slow montion which makes me think the battery has got enough in it to start.

Have noticed over the past few weeks that a number of times the clock and trip computer have reset themselves over night....related?

Any help or advice would be much appriecated. Going to try and jump it but can't do that until tomorrow.

Morning all,

Went to start the car this morning and it will not start.

I can unlock the car on the central locking and the interior lights work but it will not start.

Turns over and tries to start but all sounds in slow montion which makes me think the battery has got enough in it to start.

Have noticed over the past few weeks that a number of times the clock and trip computer have reset themselves over night....related?

Any help or advice would be much appriecated. Going to try and jump it but can't do that until tomorrow.

As long as all the earths and leads to the battery and starter are solidly connected and clean it sounds like New Battery time for you Stilo. A dodgy battery will start throwing up erroneous errors and warnings so just fit a new battery and save yourself a world of grief (y)

Back