Punto Evo Help please

Currently reading:
Punto Evo Help please

Imsofookingreat

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum but not new to fiats having owned a mk1 punto & a mk2 punto sporting. Now the plea for help......I currently drive a 2010 punto evo 1.4 8v & have been having issues with the auto wiper funtion, auto dim mirror & certain dash lights. Last night all those functions failed again & looking through the owners manual noticed they all run off the same fuse, so have swapped the fuse which instantly blew & now the whole car is dead. Is there anybody who could shed some light before I go mad:bang:
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Have you tried the master fuses, possibly the biggest culprit would be in the engine bay - pretty sure they act like a household box & it could have blown / switched one of those?

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum but not new to fiats having owned a mk1 punto & a mk2 punto sporting. Now the plea for help......I currently drive a 2010 punto evo 1.4 8v & have been having issues with the auto wiper funtion, auto dim mirror & certain dash lights. Last night all those functions failed again & looking through the owners manual noticed they all run off the same fuse, so have swapped the fuse which instantly blew & now the whole car is dead. Is there anybody who could shed some light before I go mad:bang:
Thanks in advance

Hi,

if ALL electrics are dead, then it's lost power/ earth from battery.

shouldn't take much to find,

look in GP section for clues/ answers.. as the later punto's are still GP's underneath;)

damp in fusebox is a common issue,
Charlie

Back