Technical Help needed 2011 Fiat punto evo

Currently reading:
Technical Help needed 2011 Fiat punto evo

Spally

Hi, my 2011 punto evo has 72k and fsh for the last 4 wks it’s been getting progressively worse with an electrical fault that when you plug in the computer no faults are stored yet the car goes in to safe mode with stop star, hill holder and esr lights all displaying, once you turn off/on it’s fine for afew hundred yards then it does it again but like I say no faults are showing when plugged in even when the faults are showing on the dash. It’s been in to 3 different garages and they say because no faults are been stored they can’t help. Am at my whitts end please help

Hi, my 2011 punto evo has 72k and fsh for the last 4 wks it’s been getting progressively worse with an electrical fault that when you plug in the computer no faults are stored yet the car goes in to safe mode with stop star, hill holder and esr lights all displaying, once you turn off/on it’s fine for afew hundred yards then it does it again but like I say no faults are showing when plugged in even when the faults are showing on the dash. It’s been in to 3 different garages and they say because no faults are been stored they can’t help. Am at my whitts end please help
Same with me, 2010 model. Unfortunately we have had this car for 2 years, had the gear selector, battery, alternator and a seal replaced. Engine light permanently on. Goes into limp mode when it's been raining and today it came up with the hill holder message and cut out on a dangerous road. I am empathising rather than offering solutions, but it will be the scrap yard soon for the worst vehicle I have ever encountered.

Back