Technical Help!!! mpg too high

Currently reading:
Technical Help!!! mpg too high

You also mean ''mpg too low''.......

wondered why you was complaining when first saw the thread

If someone installed one of the 99p 400 bhp resisters then where would it be???

if you are who i think you are. no i didn't. i always got "about" 40mpg from it. when driven normally. the enigne and exhaust is completely standard.

if yor not who i think you are, then my bad.

some one whining about your cinq mate?

Re: Help!!! mpg too low

if you are who i think you are. no i didn't. i always got "about" 40mpg from it. when driven normally. the enigne and exhaust is completely standard.

if yor not who i think you are, then my bad.

Lol yeah its me Mo. I signed up to this forum like you said. Trust me its drinking too much for a 1.1. You did me over mate. you said i needed to change the clutch cable. that wasn't the problem. i had to change the pressure pads which cost me £150 and plus handbrakes effed too. i guess such is life.

Lol yeah its me Mo. I signed up to this forum like you said. Trust me its drinking too much for a 1.1. You did me over mate. you said i needed to change the clutch cable. that wasn't the problem. i had to change the pressure pads which cost me £150 and plus handbrakes effed too. i guess such is life.

Trust you then whats it drinking? What mpg you getting? Does anyone know how big a 1.1 tank is? 30/40L?

i'm no mechanic. like i said, as far as i know.

sounds expensive for a plates. you can get a full clutch for £35.

as for petrol. i dunno then, but like i say, i was getting about 35-40. if somethings happened in the mean time. then i dont know what it could be.

Back