help fitting sony cdx-t69 please!!!

Currently reading:
help fitting sony cdx-t69 please!!!

M

mike

hi please help, i bought a fiat bravo 1.4 sx last week and was wanting a cd changer for it. after reading info on the bravo-guide i bought a second hand sony cdx-t69 as it said it would fit straight in and connect to the wire in my boot. this is not the case lol. it seems that i need some sort of connector to make it fit. any help will be much apprieciated
thanks mike

hi thanks for the quick response. just to check something, this adaptor shows only 3 connections which looks like the 3 on the sony t69 and i assume the wires all connect to the back on the radio, but where does the wire in the boot plug in? is there another connection point on the connects 2 box which you cannot see in the pic?
sorry if this sounds stupid but i am new to all this.
thanks mike

hi mate,right,fairly straight forward really.the black connector plug on the back of the sony cd player fit straight into the fiat connectors.Just plug them into the black plug and away you go :)
You might want to swap the red and yellow wires around on your sony stereo so that it comes on with the ignition and keeps its memory.

the black plug to the boot im guessing you have a cd changer? that goes into the back of the cd player itself,you should have a red and white inputs and also a black plug for the changer?

if you get stuck tomoz give me a shout ill get some pics up :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
MOT time soon :)

ignore my post,didnt read it properly. Bad habbit lol id get what annon has posted.Or 1 similar.halfords or local car audio shop shall have them in stock

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
MOT time soon :)

i have standard bravo adh182h radio with wire already installed in my boot 9 pin i think. just bought the sony cdx- t69 just the changer and cartridge of some1, so the only other thing i need to buy is the cd adaptor interface which some1 has linked in this post and im in business this correct???
thanks mike

You will need to run the sony cd changer lead from the connects2 box to the changer and the connects2 box to the head unit. The fiat cable in the boot will not be used unless your buy a grundig mcd36 cd changer.

thanks for all your info every1 should av sorted it now(i hope). just recieved my connects2 box and just waiting 4 the wires for the cd changer then will get to fitting it. if i have any probs i know some1 here will help
thanks again Mike