Hello, my 08 Scudo is confusing me ?

Currently reading:
Hello, my 08 Scudo is confusing me ?

Corinna

Hi guys,
Wonder if anyone can help me before I call the dreaded auto electrician...i bought an 08 Scudo a couple of months ago, and the guy told me the windows didn't work. Switches and wiring look OK. The passenger switches lights up, but the drivers side doesn't. I since discovered that the washer fluid only works when it wants to, suddenly spraying everywhere, but never when needed!
Now there seems to be a more urgent issue (although when it is hot, the window problem feels pretty urgent) with my drivers side rear indicator, which was flashing rapidly, and then became not working at all, along with the rest of that light cluster.
I've had a look at the bulbs and they all look brand new.
I've also had a look at the fusebox under the bonnet and tried to compare it to a diagram, but they don't really resemble one another.
(I have another issue with I think is probably air related...the van seems to run away with itself when in 2nd and 3rd, without my foot being on the accelerator, so changing from 4th to 3rd to turn a corner is pointless, I may as well just take my chances and stay in 4th ??. However I do feel I've got used to this now, whereas the indicator problem is number one on my list).
Any help will be much appreciated!!

Hi

The rear light.. the wiring will plug into the light unit..
Corrosion in that area is pretty likely :(

Screen wash... dodgy connection somewhere
:eek:

Windows..
A few options.. on my 2 door car.. the wiring in the door hinge area was pretty well trashed.. but 10 minutes with a soldering iron got it all working again :)

Attachments

• 20200912_140821.jpg
    20200912_140821.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
Back