Hello me dears!

Currently reading:
Hello me dears!

Izzysmu

Hiya

Thought I would introduce myself. Lynne from Northumberland. I own at Fiat Brava W Reg and its having a few problems, hence me joining this site. I am pleased I did though, what a place! Cool!

(y)

Attachments

• 2005_0121NEWPICS0013.JPG
    2005_0121NEWPICS0013.JPG
    722.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Why thank you for the welcome!

I posted a pic of me because I don't want to look silly in my street taking a pic of my car - am sure the neighbours would laugh.

Problems I have with my car are on the tecky bit of the board, I had some nice replies though. Latest thing is I contacted the garage to make sure warranty covered any of it, and guess what? It looks like the cops are gonna be involved as the ex boss has done a runner with loadsa money! Just my luck.

So yes, we all have car problems and many other problems! But hey, feel free to have a moan to me, I am a great listener, may not have a clue about my car but am sure you guys will.

Biggest thing with car is it has such a sticky fuel gauge! I keep hitting it, but no cigar. Never mind eh? Good job my life is pretty boring I never do any other miles per week. The petrol going up has foxed me a little though.. never know when its gonna stop. Running on what I think is full is the latest trick!

XX :rolleyes:

Back