General Hello I'm still here!!

Currently reading:
General Hello I'm still here!!

tipomike

Established member
I havn't posted on here for ages so I though I would just give everyone a "heads up" that both I and my black Sedici - J596MDO are alive and well.

In fact MDO whizzed through it's MOT yesterday with no advisories exactly 9 years to the day since I bought it.

looking back over 2010 I have used the car very little but I have still been to Auto Italia Brooklands and Gaydon, Chiltern Hills Rally,Blenheim Palace Classic Car show, a navigation rally in the Cotswolds, Uxbridge car Show and Luton car show where MDO was joined by Sedici2000 from here and 2 of his mates making 4 Sedicevalvoles in total.

But where has everyone else been? - Mine was the only Tipo at Brooklands and Gaydon of any description.

Are we a dying breed?

MIKE

I havn't posted on here for ages so I though I would just give everyone a "heads up" that both I and my black Sedici - J596MDO are alive and well.

In fact MDO whizzed through it's MOT yesterday with no advisories exactly 9 years to the day since I bought it.

looking back over 2010 I have used the car very little but I have still been to Auto Italia Brooklands and Gaydon, Chiltern Hills Rally,Blenheim Palace Classic Car show, a navigation rally in the Cotswolds, Uxbridge car Show and Luton car show where MDO was joined by Sedici2000 from here and 2 of his mates making 4 Sedicevalvoles in total.

But where has everyone else been? - Mine was the only Tipo at Brooklands and Gaydon of any description.

Are we a dying breed?

MIKE

I'm Here Mike :) . . . .Still Watching From The Background :D

Back