Grande Punto Hello from the northwest :)

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Hello from the northwest :)

Pdiddybigbear

hey
im paul been looking at gp 1.9 130 mj for a while now and im going looking at one in 2 hours :) any advice you could give me and what to look out for ?
:)

usual stuff;
damage , rattles,
sign of accident rebuild work, uneven tyre wear , more than 2 brands of tyre..!!

CHECK ALL electrics , and LOOK for Dash lights,
both on and masked -over..,

the £3 text reg is useful,

post in GP section for specifics,

Charlie

Hi thanks for the welcome I'm in Wigan and I bought it :) will put photos up tonight :)

8493524336_52806fd61a_c.jpg

:) soon as my loan comes through that bad boys mine :)
1.9 multijet 130
fsh having cambelt and waterpump done before i buy it
having a new top mount put in (thanks to this forum i knew what it was)

oh and it has imo the best optional extra, the dome roof =D

checked all round for common problems and even printed out the list of here couldn't find any apart from the top mount and the silly plastic vent on the drivers side

CANT WAIT!!!!!

nicee! hope you enjoy it when you get it! make sure you head down to our monthy meets in the trafford center, check out the events section of the forum

cheers mate :) i will do meets where my favorite thing about my last car :)

Nice car dude! :) any plans for it?

well promised myself, my girlfriend and my mate that i will pay the loan off before i start modding it but i plan to focus massively on tuning the engine to 200bhp + :)

oh and i've booked my car (even though its not mine year) in for a 3 day detail at my mates detailing place :)

nicee! hope you enjoy it when you get it! make sure you head down to our monthy meets in the trafford center, check out the events section of the forum

oh ye though i recognized your username :) i've bookmarked your build thread so that i can make your induction kit set up :) sounds (y)

Cantilever car center by any chance? , only live just over the bridge from there. Must of only been there a few days.

aha ye thats the one :) if i'd of known would of asked you to come have a gander at it with me ahaha :) ye i got lost round the 1 way system there going on the test drive :) was told to test all the gears so was trying my best to get it into 6th gear

Back