Hello from somerset

Currently reading:
Hello from somerset

FarmOnTheFreeway

Hi my name is rich
My 05 Panda that have had for last four years and been using every day finally failed her mot on too much stuff ,and cant be bothered doing all the work on it .Although has a brand new wiper motor in front and just got a 150 bumper front other day ,oh well .
Anyway wanted a car just to go 5 miles to work and back each day,something that didnt keep showing too many lights on dash .Found a fiat uno 91 with full mot for 1250 ,needs bits and bobs doing on it ,have i done the right thing ,im doubting myself now .

Hi my name is rich
My 05 Panda that have had for last four years and been using every day finally failed her mot on too much stuff ,and cant be bothered doing all the work on it .Although has a brand new wiper motor in front and just got a 150 bumper front other day ,oh well .
Anyway wanted a car just to go 5 miles to work and back each day,something that didnt keep showing too many lights on dash .Found a fiat uno 91 with full mot for 1250 ,needs bits and bobs doing on it ,have i done the right thing ,im doubting myself now .
I would say depends on how long the Mot is and how well it runs.:)

Back