Uno hello from jersey ;-) mk2 uno turbo

Currently reading:
Uno hello from jersey ;-) mk2 uno turbo

jsyuno

Hello guys just taken my 1990 mk2 uno turbo out of the garage after 6years of hideing I have owned the uno since the year 2000 and iv only taken it out a hand full of times if that the last time was 6years ago when the turbo went pop and did not find one at the time so then just left it tucked away.its only for 36000 on the clock and its never has left the island of jersey.
I'm after a few bits if anyone can help me and also o wanna tune it up so its got a bit more go ;-) any info I will be greatfull.thank you for your time time guys.
Hope to talk soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello so I'm to beleave I do own the only one left in the channel islands dvs have only 4 regiested in jersey and they all under my name (y) I still need to to go over it and check it over and service so witch rock you in chap :)

Same rock as you in the St. Saviours bit (not the hospial LOL).

So how come you have 4 registered, do you own 4 or have owned 4 and only have one left?

In a few weeks I will own the only Cento turbo in the Channel Islands again. Blu in the Cento section also has a Seicento Turbo which came from Jersey originally.

Anyway would be really cool to see a Uno Turbo on the road again haven't seen one for ages. :D

O no way I'm also in st.saviours down by roberts garage ;-)
Yup all four under my name but 3 was the mk1 undo turbo and there was loads of rut
So I just strip them all ;-( but hey loads of spares for mk1 witch I have now sold most of.
I did hear there was cento turbo in the island but never seen it ;-(
f your intrested iv got mirrors,rear lights bumper and a few more bits for a seicento sporting that I was going put on eBay but if your intrested in any bits let me no ;-)

I hope iv got it out on the road soon just need check it over and maybe a few goodies ;-)

O no way I'm also in st.saviours down by roberts garage ;-)
Yup all four under my name but 3 was the mk1 undo turbo and there was loads of rut
So I just strip them all ;-( but hey loads of spares for mk1 witch I have now sold most of.
I did hear there was cento turbo in the island but never seen it ;-(
f your intrested iv got mirrors,rear lights bumper and a few more bits for a seicento sporting that I was going put on eBay but if your intrested in any bits let me no ;-)

I hope iv got it out on the road soon just need check it over and maybe a few goodies ;-)

Sweet I might need a rear light actually, if I do I'll send you a PM. Shame about all those MK1's but at least the bits were used to save others I guess. Rust is the easiest thing to get and the hardest thing to fix. (n)

Saying that we are really lucky over here cars rust much less because there's no salt in the winter. (y)

Don't know why that other guy is talking about airports. :confused:

Your car will be eligible for the production class quarter mile sprint on the 5 mile road. :D

So why do people buy 160mph cars or 1100cc motorbikes in the UK then. :confused:

Some to pose I guess, others because they like a car that accelerates well. Also we have the production sprint I just mentioned, and a production class hill climb, and you do realise France is under an hour away on the ferry for £30 right. I drive from St. Malo all the way to Poland and sometimes even to Prague every year.

I could carry on all day here, there are probably more high performance cars here per head than most places in the world. But of course no one ever goes more than 40mph or gets a ferry to france.

A nippy Fiat is probably one of the best cars you could have for Jersey IMO it ticks all the right boxes. Also you never have far to walk if it brakes down. LOL

It's not just about going fast, it's about how quick you get there and we have hills and roads which can be quite challenging keeping to the speed limit too.

And don't think I'm super pro Jersey, I was born in Wales LOL.

... It's not just about going fast, it's about how quick you get there and we have hills and roads which can be quite challenging keeping to the speed limit too.

And don't think I'm super pro Jersey, I was born in Wales LOL.

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

It's about how you arrive.
Let me know when Anne Port Farm is for sale.
I’m confident that whatever car(s) in the garage will be to my taste.

Back