Panda Hello everybody

Currently reading:
Panda Hello everybody

pandaforpops

Derek
Hi Everybody
Let me introduce myself as you can see for the purpose of this conversation I am called 'pandaforpops' the last bit gives a clue as to my age no doubt anyway after many many vehicles over the years on two, three, four and sometimes many more I am back to the most enjoyable manufacturer that I have had the pleasure of driving, except on 2 wheels (you can't have it all in your favour.
So about 8 hrs ago I bought a 2004 Panda 1.1 Active, a little bit in need of a good home, it appears to be quite as much fun to drive as all the other Fiats I have owned even the one carrying it's own house, the 2.8 tdi Ducato can really lift her skirt when required.
That's all for now and thanks you all for all the help that I am going to get from this forum.
Best regards
Derek

Hi there
I have my 1st ever fiat, a panda 100HP. I see you are an experienced fiat owner, any tips on how I should progress in my new journey as the proud owner of a fiat panda? Cheers

Hi there
I have my 1st ever fiat, a panda 100HP. I see you are an experienced fiat owner, any tips on how I should progress in my new journey as the proud owner of a fiat panda? Cheers

1. Put petrol in it.

2. Drive it

3. Avoid road humps

It's a great little car.

Back