Styling Headlight washers?

Currently reading:
Styling Headlight washers?

I have a lounge with leather seats and no storage under seat. Not sure what this memory thing is cus my seats never go back to correct place - guess I don't have

(What's a 'HID')?!

High Intensity Discharge... These are headlights that were an option on my 500s see pic below. They offer a strong clean bright white light. ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1408763781.323870.jpg

Not sure what this memory thing is cus my seats never go back to correct place

You should have memory on the driver's seat, but the operating technique is as quirky as removing a Fiat locking fuel cap.

With the driver's seat correctly adjusted, and standing outside the car, try this:

1. Lift the seat release handle

2. Move the seat to the fully forward position and let go of the release handle

3. Using the back of the head restraint, push the seat towards the steering wheel until it locks in the fully folded position

4. For anyone getting into the rear of the car, the seat is now as far out of the way as possible

5. DO NOT TOUCH THE RELEASE HANDLE YET

6. Pull on the back of the still-folded seat, about halfway up, until it slides back as far as possible.

7. Pull the release handle and unfold the seat. It should be in the same position as when you started (this is the 'memory')

8. Pour a large glass of wine to celebrate. You are now a fully paid up member of the Fiat memory seat folder-uppers club!

The process is much easier to demonstrate than to describe.

Last edited:
Back