Technical Headlight conversion

Currently reading:
Technical Headlight conversion

Guinness38

Hi

Car's due it's mot, so the lights have to be changed from Euro to GB, have done a search for instructions, and the best one is in French, anyone got a step by step guide in English?

Cheers Innes

I did the same when I went to Portugal. I used the French instructions okay. Despite not speaking French myself (apart from 'Le sange est dans l'arbre'!!!) the pictures were enough. I even gave a copy to my local mechanic when I asked him to revert them on my return last month. He managed to follow it fine.

All I would say is that one of the first pictures from memory shows the lights and three arrows pointing to it... this is telling you to remove three bolts from behind in these approximate locations. Don't do what I did and tease out the rubber seal from the outside from these three points at first in an attempt to remove the light... DOH :bang:

The real faf is removing the bumper to get at the lower bolt on each one, although my mechanic didn't need to as he had a hydraulic ramp and a very long flexible socket set.

Hi, taped in Barchetta light conversion, and your post came up. Right, I'm soon to be a new owner of one, and will need to get the lights changed for driving in France. I see you mentioned a procedure in French. I speak french. Can you help send me the details or show the link, so I can do this. Is it anything like the Lotus Elise S2 light angle change?

Cheers,

Eddie

Hi

Car's due it's mot, so the lights have to be changed from Euro to GB, have done a search for instructions, and the best one is in French, anyone got a step by step guide in English?

Cheers Innes

Back