General Has Anyone Got A Gen Fiat Towbar

Currently reading:
General Has Anyone Got A Gen Fiat Towbar

There must be a few forum members out there somewhere who has a genuine Fiat towbar fitted to there Weekend. I am having a problem with the exhaust bracket in that it wont go back on on top of the towbar if anyone can be of any assisstance with my problem I would be most grateful.

Bill

Johnson did you not get my email?
I looked under the car, the bracket looks standard other than a mod' carried out for the custom exhaust I used to run.
I've got a couple of picks that I can email you as I can't upload to forum from my pc, my gallery is full.
Let me no your email and I'll send you the picks?

Notorious131 said:
Johnson did you not get my email?
I looked under the car, the bracket looks standard other than a mod' carried out for the custom exhaust I used to run.
I've got a couple of picks that I can email you as I can't upload to forum from my pc, my gallery is full.
Let me no your email and I'll send you the picks?

Attach them to your post, or email them to me and I'll host them. If you have 1 person asking a question there will be 10 people who want to know but don't ask.

When I fitted the Brink towbar supplied by one of my local dealers it came with a selection of replacement rear exhaust brackets for different exhausts (JTD, 16v, 20v). Sold the car 3 years ago (with the towbar fitted) so I'm not able to check - or even remember - the differences. Have you tried the towbar manufacturer for a part?

Back