General Happy Birthday old Girl

Currently reading:
General Happy Birthday old Girl

Poppi reached the ripe old age of 26 last Sunday....
bd-scooter-cow-26-card-from-zazzle-com_1247636971926.png

.... and in celebration she got a cake (any excuse) and I've treated her to some cinquecento parts -

A dipping interior mirror - a perfect fit including exact same courtesy light (a treat for my eyes since the clocks went back and everyones on dipped/full beam too :cool:!)
interiorcinqmirror.jpg

and a set of these for best :D (actual photo of one of them) which I am picking up tomorrow.
WhiteCinqSporting13inchwheels.jpg

I've had a quick search on here, but wanted to confirm with anyone who has fitted the Cinq sporting 13" alloys what would be the best tyre size for the old girl - the standard cinq sportings 165/55/13s or 155/65/13s she is currently running on or a compromise at the readily available 155/70/13s?

Think I will need to source some longer wheel nuts too.

Now, time for that last piece of cake.....:yum:

Bob

That's just the sort of prezzie my Fizzle will love when she leaves her difficult teenage years behind and becomes a wonderful woman next year. (just hope she doesn't turn into a stroppy mare)
I will nick the cinq mirror idea, tending to push mirror out of vision cos of the said glare at the mo.
:)

did you sort clutch cable in the end, did it need any welding?

Hi Dave

In daylight I could not see any split or damage to the bulkhead/firewall - only the previous repair which was still intact. Not wanting to tempt fate but I've not had any problems since (although now have a few spare cables just in case :D )

MOT is due begining of Jan, so going to get her checked again at that time while she is up on the lift and if anything found then get it sorted then.

Poppi reached the ripe old age of 26 last Sunday....
bd-scooter-cow-26-card-from-zazzle-com_1247636971926.png

.... and in celebration she got a cake (any excuse) and I've treated her to some cinquecento parts -

A dipping interior mirror - a perfect fit including exact same courtesy light (a treat for my eyes since the clocks went back and everyones on dipped/full beam too :cool:!)
interiorcinqmirror.jpg

and a set of these for best :D (actual photo of one of them) which I am picking up tomorrow.
WhiteCinqSporting13inchwheels.jpg

I've had a quick search on here, but wanted to confirm with anyone who has fitted the Cinq sporting 13" alloys what would be the best tyre size for the old girl - the standard cinq sportings 165/55/13s or 155/65/13s she is currently running on or a compromise at the readily available 155/70/13s?

Think I will need to source some longer wheel nuts too.

Now, time for that last piece of cake.....:yum:

Bob

Ah so you bought them. I was watching those wheels on EBay and wondered if it was someone on here that bought them. (y)

I'd go for 155/70's out of the ones you mentioned, the others are too small in overall diameter. Better still would be 165/65/13's.

The mirror looks the same as the ones in the 4x4's and clx's.

Back