General Had a random note put on the Sisley this evening

Currently reading:
General Had a random note put on the Sisley this evening

I could do with the passenger door pocket as mine is missing and have been looking for one for ages! also if it has mats that fit I wouldn't mind those too!

Oh buggar me :p

Well it's certainly an idea. Will see if dad's happy driving the Sisley that far with the 750L on the back as I'm legally not allowed as anyone passing their test after 1997 dosen't have cat-c on their license to tow over 750kg :(

But if it's a shell atleast I'll be able to drive it back :p

Your on about seats Jim, it is the 750L hammock seats your after isn't it :confused:

I'll text the bloke and try and view it tomorrow. He's open to offers so might be able to get it for less than £100 :)

Christ. I dread to think the MPG on the Sisley :eek: (anyone got a Recon Gearbox going in PX for a 750L shell :p)

Jon.

Right. I've got her :p

Collected her early this afternoon. Err, she's not tooo bad :eek:.

Drivers door, no rust, but was white, pass door a tad of rust, and um, bonnets got holes in for ventilation :nutter:

08012009481.jpg

08012009480.jpg
08012009479noplate.JPG
08012009478noplate.JPG
08012009477noplate.JPG
08012009476noplate.JPG
08012009482noplate.JPG

Collected her with my Friends Defender as the Sisley was only running on 3 pots this morning, but managed to sort that now :)

She started first time.

Jim, did you want the door cards? Just someone has made holes in them for speakers, but I have good 750L door cards in the parts shed if you want them.

So she'll be coming along for any bits people want.

My name is on the Radiator, Headlamp switch bank, spots, battery, and probably starter motor, and locks (although they've all different keys :p) and possibly a few other bits I haven't noticed. :eek:

Rest is for grabs, and what doesn't go will either go in my parts shed or to the scrapper.

Not looking for to much of a proffit for bits so grab some bargins. As long as I recover some of the £100 and extra fuel the Sisley will use :p

Oh and Jim gets first choice of what he wants because he's a harder job for spares in NI.

Jon.

Last edited:
Jon,
Can I request the thermostat from the air cleaner/box, the aerial (if its any better than mine) and the parcel shelf if it doesn't rattle (mine is cracked and does - lots).
Also if you have any more of those side light LED bulbs, I could do with another pair as those last ones have since moved to my Land Rover ;)
Tom.

Jon,
Can I request the thermostat from the air cleaner/box, the aerial (if its any better than mine) and the parcel shelf if it doesn't rattle (mine is cracked and does - lots).
Also if you have any more of those side light LED bulbs, I could do with another pair as those last ones have since moved to my Land Rover ;)
Tom.

Yes to the first two, parcel shelf is not existant unfortunatly (and the 750L's have different ones to the 999cc's).

As for the LED bulbs. There in the parts shed at home, and I'm not going back there before the meet, but will try and get dad to grab them (if he can find them, think they're in the same place I left them in lsat :p) so they're there (y)

Jon.

I can just see how the meet will go:

Aston Martin (they have a facility at Gaydon) will show you how to assemble a car in 10 hours on their production line.

Jon will turn up with the 750 and you will show Aston how to strip one bare in 10 minutes :eek: :ROFLMAO:

A bit slow I know, but . . . . pmsl :ROFLMAO:

Yes to the first two, parcel shelf is not existant unfortunatly (and the 750L's have different ones to the 999cc's).

As for the LED bulbs. There in the parts shed at home, and I'm not going back there before the meet, but will try and get dad to grab them (if he can find them, think they're in the same place I left them in lsat :p) so they're there (y)

Jon.

Thanks Jon. (y)

oh while I think of it! can I stick my name in for the seals for the pillars where the rear windows hinge! just put standard windows back in but the grommits were removed when the perspex went in so now I've got some hopeful gaffa tape keeping the rain out(n)

Back