Styling Grande Punto rear diffuser

Currently reading:
Styling Grande Punto rear diffuser

Normo

Hi, I have recently had the Abarth back box fitted to my GP but there is about an inch between the exhaust and the bumper because it arcs up. Is there anything that I can do to close this gap?

Thanks, Normo.

Depends which you are talking about vance? If you are talking about the rear dam of the abarth this cant be fitted by itself, if you are talking about the ones that fiat do they dont really increase the depth of the rear bumper i dont think.

They do Matt, about inch an a half on the back and close to two inches on the nose. Else mine would of been lowered by now :(

Come to think of it, I actually had to have my exhaust brackets LENGTHENED due to the exhaust fouling the rear dam and obvious hazard of melting it.

Cheers for all your responses but I have a few more questions which would be greatly appreciated if they were answered.

Firstly, I went to see the guy who fitted my exhaust, he's a friend of mine, and he said that shortening the hangers which hold the exhaust on could be a tricky job because it will cause the rest of the pipe to rise and could cause it to rattle. Is this true or would it be fine if I went for this option?

Secondly, does anyone know where to pick up the item which Wiley has on his car and approx for how much?

Cheers.

Back