Technical Grande Punto Lowering Springs

Currently reading:
Technical Grande Punto Lowering Springs

so in summing up, you can go for a set of eibach sportlines give you a nice drop, or slam it on a set of coilovers. either way you spending a fair bit of £ but worth every penny. mine drives sweet as a nut with the sportlines on, looks good compared to standard. depends on yer budget.
mind you i think the ice in the boot drops it another 10 mm lol......:)

Think of it as euro with a unique twist, no point having a car that looks the same as everyone elses (no offence people!!):slayer:

Seriously LOL!!!!

Euro = Low , Dished wheels , Camber..... STANCE!!!! (Also smoothed lol)

50mm springs with 16's just wont be low enough to pull euro off ... im on coilovers on mine ... and its still not low enough!!! i know im just repeating what others have said , but i think i laughed so hard that a little bit of wee came out!

Get 50mm springs , put a set of 20"s on it.... dragon viynl's.. then it will be euro with a unique twist (y)

freshly lowered ;)

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 265
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 192
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 261
love the white one, looking good, that would have been my choice of colour i think, i could only get red or n o blue, and my last one was blue.

the 18" s look granite on there fella, lovin them :)

love the white one, looking good, that would have been my choice of colour i think, i could only get red or n o blue, and my last one was blue.

the 18" s look granite on there fella, lovin them :)

Cheers mate, it was gona be red or white, went for white in the end, it does look good when its clean :mad:

Where are these 50mm lowering springs?
desperatley need some?
any links?
i got a 1.4 gp needs lowering big time!
cheers for any help!

Back