Google+ invites.

Currently reading:
Google+ invites.

i got Quickoffice working =P, you can get MIUI or CM7 (if you must use that rubbish) to work with sense in the background.

CM7 is buggy, i used to have it, but have gone back to HTC Sense, you realise how good it is when you don't have it...

revoking permissions? you mean Superuser Permissions, that gets loaded the moment you root your device :p ive got it with Sense now

No, not rooting, I meant when you install an app and you get a list of permissions - you can deny apps access to stuff individually (like deny GPS to apps built with the creepy advert APIs that want to know WHERE you where when you viewed an advert Ahhhh), instead of having to turn your GPS off then back on when you need it.

Didn't know you could have Sense running alongside, I thought it was kernel stuff too and not just the rosie/sense launcher stuff. I only use QO occasionally (handy alongside the Dropbox app) but it'd still be nice to have around for when it is needed - will have to look into that. I've had no issues with Leedroid so far, though (3.0.2.8). Someone at work has CM (6?) on an old G1, and someone at Uni has run CM7 on a SF and still does now on a Desire Z, all without problems.

Had a look at MIUI on YouTube, it seems to turn an Android into an iPhone :p A single line of pixels for the battery meter is nifty, though.

Yeah, the permssions thing is called "Superuser Permission" or that is what its called on my Kernal and ROM. when i rooted my desire it appeared on the Apps list.

yeah it does depend on your kernel, mines running one which came with MIUI and Sense works on it. you can get certain things to work in the background and alongside the new ROM.

MIUI is esentially iPhone, but it gives you so much more, it works very well and its simplistic. and this is coming from someone who hates Apple... the battery meter is good though :D

oh there is a chat thing too but it's better than FB you can have three ways and everything

Back