General Garage floor painted

Currently reading:
General Garage floor painted

Voko

I was getting fed up of concrete dust everywhere, so decided to paint my garage floor....I was going to do it grey, but my wife said that was a bit boring. So traffic yellow it is! IMG_20191013_163256928.jpeg

Looks good, but I find that the floor paint more often than not tends to peel eventually. I used concrete sealer, three coats within a small time that soaks right into the floor, not as pretty as yours voko but no chance of flaking. Just my thoughts..:)

Yes, time will tell, I did think about 2 pack epoxy, but the short drying time would have made it challenging, and expensive....I used Rustoleum polyurethane floor paint, hopefully it'll be a bit longer lasting than the standard stuff.

I was getting fed up of concrete dust everywhere, so decided to paint my garage floor....I was going to do it grey, but my wife said that was a bit boring. So traffic yellow it is!View attachment 203728

You missed a trick :)

Should have chosen the exact same colour as your "B" and declared it as an "anti-theft" (make my car invisible) device. :D

Nice alternative colour though.

Looks great! My neighbour's house is that colour on the outside! :eek:

If I park my Panda outside it, it disappears. :D

Yes, time will tell, I did think about 2 pack epoxy, but the short drying time would have made it challenging, and expensive....I used Rustoleum polyurethane floor paint, hopefully it'll be a bit longer lasting than the standard stuff.

Aye I thought about that myself, although
I'm a tight git, I could've managed the expense, but in the end I choose the easiest option partially due to the fact I'm not as fit as I used be, & of course as you say a bit more involved. Ah well I'll just live with the grey...:D

Back