Technical Fuel Pump wiring diagram

Currently reading:
Technical Fuel Pump wiring diagram

markp38

Hi
Im fitting a Lancia delta Turbo motor into my X1/9 and im using the fuel tank and pump from a Fiat Cinquecento sporting to go in the front boot.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram to help me wire the electric into the pump also the fuel gauge and confirm the fuel out let and fuel return pipe (they both look the same?)
Also whats the best upgrade of pump which will fit straight in Cinqs fuel tank to increase the fuel flow?
Thanks
Mark

Last edited:
Hi
Im fitting a Lancia delta Turbo motor into my X1/9 and im using the fuel tank and pump from a Fiat Cinquecento sporting to go in the front boot.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram to help me wire the electric into the pump also the fuel gauge and confirm the fuel out let and fuel return pipe (they both look the same?)
Also whats the best upgrade of pump which will fit straight in Cinqs fuel tank to increase the fuel flow?
Thanks
Mark

In the downloads.

Cheers

D

Thanks but as i don't use this site as much as i should i can't find the download area have spent 20mins on ePER without much luck.:bang:

Downloaded that and not really any help, can not see anything in relation to wire colours or even wiring diagram, the pump listed is completely different to the one i have and really doesn't answer any of my questions.

Any more?

Back