Technical Fuel pump seal 2002 2.0 JTD

Currently reading:
Technical Fuel pump seal 2002 2.0 JTD

JGHines

Hello

I have a fuel leak on my ducato motorhome, 2002 2.0 JTD. Have traced it to the gasket on the fuel lift pump in the tank. The gasket was torn, and im in search of a new one. I bought one i thought was correct but it did not fit. Can you guys help me track down the correct one?

You could try inputting the VIN into ePER at the top of the page. Then you should get correct part number. Good luck.

You could try inputting the VIN into ePER at the top of the page. Then you should get correct part number. Good luck.
I tried this gasket (no 2) but could not get it to fit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230724_133606_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230724_133606_Chrome.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 33
Is it possible that the pump assembly has previously been changed for a non OEM unit?

Possibly. I bought some sheet gasket and cut to size. Theres no pressure or anything, so i figured the gasket could be quite simple. No leaks so far.

Possibly. I bought some sheet gasket and cut to size. Theres no pressure or anything, so i figured the gasket could be quite simple. No leaks so far.
Actually the tank may have a slight positive pressure, or vacuum. See attached extract from eLearn for the x244.

Attachments

• Fuel Cap.pdf
    187.6 KB · Views: 51
Back