Technical Front Spring coils

Currently reading:
Technical Front Spring coils

pallaviaris

Hello and Happy New Year to all...
Please forgive me for my English.
Iam from Greece and i have a 7seater Doblo 1.6 diesel ,2011 year of product.
I had realized that the front suspension is softened ,so the front spoiler in a bad road, founds the road.
I had to mention that i dont hear noise from coils ,the absobers are not oiled .
I realize i need new absorbers and top mount after 13 years.
My Question is:With absorbers i must change spring coils ?and put the same...?Or aftermarket..?Or put harder cause the diesel motor is heavy and all the car when is driven without load,is front heavy...?
Please help me cause im comfused and lost
Ty

Hello and Happy New Year to all...
Please forgive me for my English.
Iam from Greece and i have a 7seater Doblo 1.6 diesel ,2011 year of product.
I had realized that the front suspension is softened ,so the front spoiler in a bad road, founds the road.
I had to mention that i dont hear noise from coils ,the absobers are not oiled .
I realize i need new absorbers and top mount after 13 years.
My Question is:With absorbers i must change spring coils ?and put the same...?Or aftermarket..?Or put harder cause the diesel motor is heavy and all the car when is driven without load,is front heavy...?
Please help me cause im comfused and lost
Ty
The correct new standard springs should be OK.
Before fitting the springs try bouncing the car by pushing hard down on the front end and releasing, if shock absorbers are good it should go down and up once and stop with no bouncing.
If roads are bad the oil in shock absorbers could have come out a long time ago and dried off, resulting in increased wear in front springs or even breaking them.

Back