ben

Bravo (Classic) (For Sale) My Bravo 1.6sx - Own a piece of forum history! NON-RUNNER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ben submitted a new listing:

My Bravo 1.6sx - Own a piece of forum history! NON-RUNNER. - My Bravo 1.6sx - Own a piece of forum history! NON-RUNNER.

When I originally left the UK to move to Japan I only expected to be gone a year, so left my beloved Bravo on my mates driveway.

Well 18 years later, his wife is fed up with it being there (fair enough!) and it's got to go :s

It's a non-runner, last time it started up was a good few years ago - but it's been safely kept off the main road, so is still in pretty good nick for such an old car (go 90's crew!)

There are more pictures of it in the...

Learn more about this listing...

Yup, I’m interested. Presume it’s an hlx? I have an hgt & Brava, so potentially complimentary if it doesn’t need too much work! Loads of questions….
Ping me a message or text Uk mobile :- 07391703004. Thanks Nigel

Looks in much better nick than the one I had when I was 18😂, from memory handling was like a boat & quite a bit of the orangey tin worn especially on the bottom half of the car. Corrosion & a catastrophic diff failure where it shattered & blew a hole in the gearbox casing sent the car to scrap when it was only 14 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back