Football or Rugby?

Currently reading:
Football or Rugby?

JoshC

which one do you prefer? and whos your favourite team :D?

football - tottenham hotspurs
rugby- cardiff blue

(y)

Can I have an R

:p

https://www.fiatforum.com/leisure-lounge/112755-rugby-vs-football.html

Can't stand football, except when underdog teams like Cameroon or some unknown African team knock out the leaders in the World Cup. :devil:

Rugby? I like all of them though I suppose I ought to support the Watford Saracens seeing as they play for my home town. But I do enjoy international games when England actually do well, or you get mighty teams like Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or even France playing (y)

Hmm, Football is ok but im not as much a fan as i used to be, rugby is good though and the I support Ireland (suprise suprise.,lol).,
Id much prefer F1 to either of them though.,

I'm not a fan of football but I like Rugby & Hockey (Ice Hockey !)

Football: None
Rugby: Worcester Warriors
Hockey: Coventry Blaze & Calgary Flames (Hockey team in Canada !)

football is for scruffs, rugby is for toffs, cricket is for immigrants, a real british man follows darts.

And I have the perfect physique for a darts player :D

Coming from Halifax, I've never really been a football fan (wonder why:devil:) and generally supported the rugby team - although I stopped supporting them when they started importing players with unpronouncable names, I used to like it more when I knew all the players (been to school with, neighbour of, mate's mate etc).

Football is good and Wycombe Wanderers are due for some luck. If I could be good at a sport though I would take snooker. sometimes it's like golf where you play yourself in your head and sometimes it's like tennis where you can slowly build towards a winning position. I did play rugby at one school, it struck me as too B dangerous compared to other things I've enjoyed like racing motorbikes ,bungee jumping and dancing with redneck's wives in upstate Florida :)

Back