500 Fitting replacement daytime running lights

Currently reading:
500 Fitting replacement daytime running lights

HJB102

Hi I was about to change the daytime running light. All videos online show the door , then a circular rubber cover you remove to get to the upper bulb. I don't seem to have a rubber cap, see picture. How do I get into there? Pinch the clip below the green box and pull it out ? car is 2013 plate. Tha k you

Attachments

• 20210714_140305.jpg
    20210714_140305.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 226
Hi I was about to change the daytime running light. All videos online show the door , then a circular rubber cover you remove to get to the upper bulb. I don't seem to have a rubber cap, see picture. How do I get into there? Pinch the clip below the green box and pull it out ? car is 2013 plate. Tha k you
Is that pic taken from the engine bay!? Access to the DRL is the wheel arch that’s where the little “door” is behind that is a circular rubber seal that you pull off … the DRL bulb is quite hard to rotate out I would suggest turning the wheel inwards before any attempt
Be prepared for scratches when trying to get your fingers in there!!

Hi , this was taken with my camera in the doorway of the little door in the wheel arch , wasn't expecting to find that. Also my indicator bulb is with the headlight not the daytime running light ? every single video show a rubber circular cover through the door,mine shoes that in the picture ?

Hi is there 2 door ? This is what o see when I open the door in the wheel arch, I need to change the DRL bulb. Thank you

Hi is there 2 door ? This is what o see when I open the door in the wheel arch, I need to change the DRL bulb. Thank you

Does your car have fog lights? the light lower in the picture has level control, the DRL assembly is much larger(though also has a thumb wheel for the main beam)

Look at the light higher up and report back

My car does have fogs lights.... I have now found a 2nd door! Sorry guys I needed to look closer , once I found a door I thought my search was over ! Thank you all ?

Back