Technical Fitting Fogs.

Currently reading:
Technical Fitting Fogs.

gsalini

Ive always wanted fogs on my car but didn't realize i could until i saw the guide! But the drilling the switch thing didnt really appeal to me. So i found this..
[ame="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-PUNTO-GRANDE-SET-HEADLAMP-SWITCHES-FOG-LIGHTS-/290495187787?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a2dccb4b"]FIAT PUNTO GRANDE SET OF HEADLAMP SWITCHES FOG LIGHTS on eBay (end time 01-Mar-11 19:44:08 GMT)[/ame]
Is it possible to hook up the fogs just like fiat would have done using the proper switches?
thanks

not really its not a normal switch the switch bank is linked in via the CAN network and would probably require a new loom and the body computer re programming

you could always order a replacement "fuse box" cover and mount a switch on the cover and leave the cable long enough to remove it to get to the code reader port behind it then you can put it back to standard when you sell it?

Last edited:
Ha sorry Andy could you simplify that for me a bit? Not very good with electronics at all. What i think ive managed to understand so far is it is possible what i want to do with the switch wise but i need to put a switch on the fuse box? :S sorry as i said im not very good with these things.

shait.... everything has to be so dam complicated! I hate how cars are so electrically dependent these days. Im gonna have a look into it further now. I wish i could just hook up a wire to the fuse box then to the switch! ha

hey again, i called around some fiat garages and had a price to fit them of £400. so yea... a bit pricey. ha.

Back