First Dent!!!

Currently reading:
First Dent!!!

It seems i have my 1st dent on my GP Sporting, its about the size of a cricket ball and it at the top of my bonnet just before the black plasticy bit below the windowscreen, is there anyway this can be pushed out, or will that not work on the bonnet, i also have another one around the size of a 5 pence peice just below that (assuming the object bounced) its not tooo deep (couldnt give an estimate, am rubbish at those things)

It seems i have my 1st dent on my GP Sporting, its about the size of a cricket ball and it at the top of my bonnet just before the black plasticy bit below the windowscreen, is there anyway this can be pushed out, or will that not work on the bonnet, i also have another one around the size of a 5 pence peice just below that (assuming the object bounced) its not tooo deep (couldnt give an estimate, am rubbish at those things)

The small one might, but chances are that the metal has stretched needing a professional to fix it, depends how deep the dents are.

The small one might, but chances are that the metal has stretched needing a professional to fix it, depends how deep the dents are.

:yeahthat:

could try one of them paintless dent removal company's or if your anywhere near me i can put you on to someone that's very good hes worked wonders on my car

Back