Technical Fiat/Yugo 1100 cylinder head ?

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat/Yugo 1100 cylinder head ?

stefz

Hi,
What Fiat engines were used in YUGOs, Ive got a brand new Yugo/Fiat 1100 cylinder head. I dont know what type of engine it fits, its a SOHC.
b8_3.JPG

Help.. I would like to know... is it a F.I.R.E head?

Red Cinquecento Sporting. Engine work comming

the residue markings are from parcel tape wrapping, but its brand new never used from a a Yugo spare parts garage. I have no-idea for what engine it fits..

Does anyone know.! ?

Red Cinquecento Sporting

white spirit will get rid of the residue markings from parcel tape wrapping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

does anyone know what type of iat enine this is for..? as used in the Yugo 55 & 311 ? I dont know much about fiat engines yet, can someone I.D this head....

stefz
[:0]

Red Cinquecento Sporting

A serial number or another identificative would be of great help, do you agree?

Passion has neither brands nor models!

La passione non ha nè marche nè modelli!
(Quite happy dark met. blue Panda driver!)

sorry about that, but I havnt yet picked it up yet.!, I will post S/N asap.

Notice on the head that its not a cross flow head, so its not a F.I.R.E HEAD, (which is a X-flow )

This is a FIRE head - found this pic froma a tuning company.. and copyright (C)

head1108.jpg

Red Cinquecento Sporting

I'm prone to think it's for an old SOHC engine, as the 1116cc or the 1.4lt unit that equipped some Uno 70,Ritmo-Regata 70 and others;).Then I'm sorry but don't know anything about the Yugo, except that after a rainy day their colour could change from the original to a rusty-brown:D

Passion has neither brands nor models!

La passione non ha nè marche nè modelli!
(Quite happy dark met. blue Panda driver!)

I now think its froma 1300 X19, 127 or 128 engine. Ive seen on ebay the same head and it has that description.
I will be gas flowing the ports on this head and cleaning it up.

It will be for sale if anyone is interested. - This head is brand new-

Red Cinquecento Sporting

the head looks like its from an 1100cc sohc fiat engine, not a 1300 as the chambers would be 86mm across... looks to me from the pic that it would be 80mm across the chamber (proximity of seat edge to chamber wall and spacing between cylinders)..... for any real flow, you would need to machine the combustion chamber at this point to deshroud the valves.... used as is on a 1300 or 1500 would raise the CR, but at the expense of higher rpm flow...

Steve Cecchele

Back