Styling Fiat tipo sedicivalvole bumpers

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat tipo sedicivalvole bumpers

on my sedici, not to sure what to do with bumpers, i think the car has to much blue, i was just going to do the bottom part of the front bumper in blue, then finish it of with the red strip in the middle which would be the easy option , or my other option is to get a set of bumpers of gaz, with the side skirts, but dont think it would look good because of the arches, as a little bit comes on to bumper, just wanting a few opinions for when i come to get the car on the road.

im geting my friends 34 ford coupe out of the garage soon so i will be able to work round the car, also nearly built my house in anglesey, so will be selling my transit, and i will have abit of money to spend on the tipo,
34_004.jpg
34_002.jpg
https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=43022

personal preference would be for the opposite to how the front bumper currently is. blue at the bottom then black at the top! all over blue would still look good too. orange stripe is a must though whatever you go for tbh.

thanks, keep them coming, there is no black on the car at all, thinking about selling the front seats but i would have to get the original ones 1st.
i left a full set of original seats for the mk2 sedicivalvole in my old unit:bang: they were in mint condiction as well, didn't think i would ever have use for them.

"should" be able to buy it from fiat part number 7613916 on eper interestingly it says it's the same for an uno... you'll have to have a word with the parts department or have a look on eper yourself. i'd imagine it needs some parts to attach it too. dunno if anyone from the uno section has attached one and able to give you some advice as to what you need as to how it is attached. wish i'd looked it up on my old car as it's only £7 or so and would of looked much better than the paint i used lol.

The Sedici bumper strip was fixed on by a number of plastic clips rather than glued. Good luck if you can still get it. If it is available you will need the clips, end caps and be prepared to drill the bumper.

i might be able to help out there i still have my old bumpers from my mk2, there abit shabby now but still have the tubing on, but the rear is blue and front is red:confused: but i've covered my tubing on my car with reflective vinyl.
i can get the vinyl from work in any colour and cut it to what ever size needed, i think i cut mine to 13mm and it fit spot on
HPIM1247.jpg

What is the full list of exterior trim differences between the ordinary Tipos and the Sedicis? I've noticed that the door frames around the windows seem to be painted matt or satin black, I wasn't aware of this.

I think the differences are:

MK1
Front grille
Headlamp washers
Rear number plate surround "Sedicvalvole"
Bumper strips red/orange
Side skirts?
Black window surrounds
Colour coded mirrors
Rear light clusters
Alloys

MK2
3 door only
Headlamp washers
Bumper strips red/orange
Side skirts?
Black window surrounds
Rear light clusters
Colour coded mirrors
Alloys

Anyone think of anything else?

What is the full list of exterior trim differences between the ordinary Tipos and the Sedicis? I've noticed that the door frames around the windows seem to be painted matt or satin black, I wasn't aware of this.

I think the differences are:

MK1
Front grille
Headlamp washers
Bumper strips red/orange
Side skirts?
Black window surrounds
Colour coded mirrors
Rear light clusters
Alloys

MK2
3 door only
Headlamp washers
Bumper strips red/orange
Side skirts?
Black window surrounds
Rear light clusters
Colour coded mirrors
Alloys

Anyone think of anything else?
front fog lights
bigger exhaust sticking out the back lol
oh and the main visible thing from the outside is that the driver of the sedicivalvole will always have a big smile on there face and the ordinairy tipo driver will be as missrable as sh*t lol

Yes thats very true!!!!!!!!!

On the question of differences I think everything has been covered other than to say the lower profile tyres on 15 inch wheels + lower and stiffer suspension make the car "sit " differently" and both 3 and 5 door have a rubber front splitter under the bumper.

The ordinary Tipo driver may be happy too as he may be boasting (subject to trim level):

fog lamps,
headlamp washers,
colour coded items.

It may be hard for you petrolheads to believe this...

http://bookatrack.com/-po?c&Fiat&Tipo 1.9TD SX

As the man says !

I believe him. The TDSX was a blast, suprised a lot of cars. Sounded like a Masey Fergueson.

Back