Styling Fiat Siena 178 Upgrading Headlights to HID

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat Siena 178 Upgrading Headlights to HID

Mando

Hi all,

I need to know what things to consider before buying an HID conversion Kit for my headlights, How can I distinguish between original reputable brands and there fake copy kits, and I need to know the structure of my headlight bulbs, I mean what to consider for buying the Bi Xenon or the Standard Xenon (one bulb for each side for both hi/low beam[2 in total] or 2 bulbs for each side for low and high beams [4 in total]) ? And is there any precautions to take before installation, safety related issues after installation (blinding oncoming traffic and front cars etc...), hazards after installation (disconnections/malfunctions when driving at night for example or even before moving, is there a waiting time after starting my car for the light to be fully operable/functioning), should I upgrade my electrical wires or wires insulation or my headlight housing (installing projection or reflection lens) or any electrical component in the car, I heard about the infamous flickering problem after installation need to know more ? And typically what does the kit include/contain (the whole kit for both headlights, or 1 kit for each side and same if my car accepts the Bi Xenon, Does the box include the ballasts/transformers or sold separately and same for the lens too)

thanks in advance

Back