General Fiat seicento pedals to high for my tiny feet!

Currently reading:
General Fiat seicento pedals to high for my tiny feet!

Weemee

What can i do about my pedals on my fiat if anything?I have tiny wee size 3 feet and cause my pedals aint floor pedals my feet dont sit comfy on the pedals.Can i make them bigger and longer in any way?Its driving me mad! :(

i have the same problem with my size 8 yetty feet i have a (ull like this) argos catalogue under my feet because i drive in converse but even if i drive in my work boots i still have to have the argos catalogue there to raise my feet up so the free way to do it is argos it

thx andy

i have size 9 feet (less than a 1/8th inch larger than a size 8) and my feet easily cover the pedals....... and if that argos book goes under your brake pedal then may the force be with you

yus :) i have it as far over to the right as possible and the dip in the floor kinda stops it from moveing my mother used the same kinda thing in her old fiat pandas :p

never happend once in 9 years :) its positions so its in the dip behind the wheel arch the wheel arch stops it going foward if you get what i mean lol the only wat it can move is back well thats the only way its ever moved o.o

hi guys i had the same problem, i cut 2 bits of carpet with my mat as a template... a bit of spray on glue and bish bask bosh, bobs ya uncle, i even cut a small ish strip to give that 3 layers under the pedals... hope this helps ....??

Back