Technical Fiat Seicento doesnt start

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Seicento doesnt start

stamatiadis

Hey there,

lately my seicento has been rejecting the key and the code light remained on. After a couple of tries with the key on and off the ignition the light went off and i could start the car normally. Last night when i tried to turn it on again this didnt work. When i turn the key to MAR the dash lights appear really faded and on the little lcd screen it says FPS ON. Also i can hear one of the relays on the engine bay clicking a lot. Then when i try to turn on the ignition to start the car all the lights turn off and does nothing like its dead. The battery is charged and in a good condition. Also i checked the FPS button under the dash and it is pushed in. Any suggestions what to look for?

I have already checked that but forgot to mention. I connected the negative terminal of the battery with the gearbox but still no luck... Any other suggestions?

I have already checked that but forgot to mention. I connected the negative terminal of the battery with the gearbox but still no luck... Any other suggestions?
Try jump lead from gearbox to a good clean point of vehicle body

Back