General Fiat Punto Active Sport Boot

Currently reading:
General Fiat Punto Active Sport Boot

KizOdey

Hi guys,

My new active sport has a boot key slot, but the ignition key doesent seem to shift when it is inserted, is this a key problem or is the actual boot lock broken.

Thanks

This ;D

Attachments

• fiat-punto-hatchback-1-2-active-sport-3dr-26165179-640x480.jpg
    fiat-punto-hatchback-1-2-active-sport-3dr-26165179-640x480.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 16
If the key works in all the other locks it suggest its the boot lock at fault, could be a broken lock could be its been replaced at some point for a lock that uses a different key, the application of some common sense should help you solve the problem

dont you have a boot opener in the car,just as you get in the drivers side theres a little lever on the floor to open the boot. i have..mines a mk2.

dont you have a boot opener in the car,just as you get in the drivers side theres a little lever on the floor to open the boot. i have..mines a mk2.

But thats annoying when you just need to chuck sumet into the boot....
So you have to open the car - squeeze down the tiny gap cause the tit who's parked next to you thinks your a size 4 to pull the lever to prang his door cause that christmas turkey still hasn't shifted - only to get in the bloody boot?

Anyway
OP - pop the boot pannel off - get it inside warm it up - give it some lubrication and check nothing obvious is broken and see if you can get it working

But remember No boot lock = Car is open

Ziggy

Back