Technical Fiat punto 2014 language update ?

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat punto 2014 language update ?

Donnierobbie

Hello
I just got a used 2014 punto and voice language is in Italian. I was told from DEALER that there are no more updates for this year of car. Does anyone have files they saved that I could possibly get to update my car. Thank you very much. Donnie.

Hi Donnie :)

When I viewed my twinair it was ALL Italian

Once registered and driven away by me it was English displays.. but Italian Blue and Me (phone)

Is yours a mix ?

One of our regulars posted several years ago about B+M finishing..and warned of the need to save files if you were worried

I stopped using that in @2015..
Rather listen to that Twin :cool:

AlfaOBD.. or even MES might have that facility.. again Ive not looked

500 section has lots of B+M info nowadays

Charlie

Check a post I am adding :

(I Searched 'blue language'.. and found some useful posts)

Do let us know what you find :)

Hi Donnie :)

When I viewed my twinair it was ALL Italian

Once registered and driven away by me it was English displays.. but Italian Blue and Me (phone)

Is yours a mix ?

One of our regulars posted several years ago about B+M finishing..and warned of the need to save files if you were worried

I stopped using that in @2015..
Rather listen to that Twin :cool:

AlfaOBD.. or even MES might have that facility.. again Ive not looked

500 section has lots of B+M info nowadays

Charlie
Hi Charlie thanks for quick response. I'm not sure why it's still in Italian because it was a UK vehicle and from wgat the dealer said they usually reset the language when they arrive from factory. I'm not sure what you mean by mix?

I had a friend with that issue aswell yesterday (Portuguese display, french voice). I managed to download all languages packs in a copy of blueandme.net on webarchive while using a VM with flash.
If you just want the voice language to change I have the zip.
It worked in my case today.
Please shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send it!

I had a friend with that issue aswell yesterday (Portuguese display, french voice). I managed to download all languages packs in a copy of blueandme.net on webarchive while using a VM with flash.
If you just want the voice language to change I have the zip.
It worked in my case today.
Please shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send it!
Thank you Knoob that would be great!. My Email is [email protected]

My van is from 2014 and on the steering, I don't have the windows logo button but the voice control button. That's fine by me but I don't understand what the voice control is for, because it's in Dutch language and it doesn't have Bluetooth either. I see phone book, last call, saved contacts, etc on the dash screen but how to upload my contacts?
I guess I have to use the USB cable and allow data transfer on my phone but nothing happens when I do that.
Do I have to always have my phone connected to USB in order to use voice commands or make calls?
Also, how to change the menu language?
Any chance I can change the voice language to English?

My van is from 2014 and on the steering, I don't have the windows logo button but the voice control button. That's fine by me but I don't understand what the voice control is for, because it's in Dutch language and it doesn't have Bluetooth either. I see phone book, last call, saved contacts, etc on the dash screen but how to upload my contacts?
I guess I have to use the USB cable and allow data transfer on my phone but nothing happens when I do that.
Do I have to always have my phone connected to USB in order to use voice commands or make calls?
Send me your email and i'll send you the link for the English voice language pack. The files have instructions but you'll need a usb drive (that you will have to format to FAT32, make a backup of those files if needed).

There are Forum lonks addrd for this now

Pretty sure I read the posts from Ben this week.

Thanx for the file. I don't have blue and me. Just voice control. I don't know how that works because I don't have Bluetooth. Only just USB but I don't want to connect my phone to a USB cable every time I drive the car... Are you sure that the file you give me will be good for my car? I don't want to end up with software issues.
The dash menu is in Duch as well as voice control. Can I change both of them to English?

Thanx!

Attachments

• xcb.JPG
    xcb.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Back