fiat motor club ireland start up

Currently reading:
fiat motor club ireland start up

PeterMmX sorry for ignoring you, i cant meet you up guys, this weekend i will be working friday, saturday and sunday from 8am to 8pm.

Hi DaRo, at least we know u r ok,ha! Pity that u can't come but these days job is more important.

Now that our meet is going live tomorrow i'd like to know who is planning to come over?
I believe that u gonna be there MareaMad? Who else is going?
I'll defo gonna be there and hope to see others too,ha! I'll put two flags on my car (maranello red fiat bravo sport on polish plates)- one irish and one polish so u will recognise me...

Peter

Ps. I've never been there so i'll drive around to find a nice spot to park...

I finally got around to getting a site up and running, it is a little bare and lacking in content but the forum is up and running so check it out! Sign up and show your support guys!! There will be plenty of new updates, added features and lots more in the coming weeks :D.

talkFIAT.net

Carrickmines shopping centre is "The Park" isn't it?

Any specific place other than just the underground carpark?

Well, that was a small meetup.... all two of us + the white Bravo we made an honorary member.

Yep, and as I said - better two of us than one ;-)

First meet of Fiat Motor Club Ireland took place today 15/3/2009 between 3pm and 6pm in an underground car park of Carrickmines Shopping Centre. People present: Cian with his 08 Panda 100HP and PeterMmX with his 08 Bravo Sport. Honorary membership was given to an owner of a new White Fiat Bravo ;-)

Now - as a summary of our meet we decided to promote our club by making a leaflet/flyer to stick behind windscreen wiper/hand out to Fiat owners. I believe we could advertise both forums on one flyer - FiatForum.com and talkFIAT.net for all Fiat owners interested in knowing more about their cars.

Any more people interested? I believe as we make a flyer and really give it out to people around us we can gain loads of new club members...

I'll put a photo from our meet in a few minutes - have to download them from my camera...

Cian - that was nice to meet u - another Fiat maniac as myself ;-)

Panda_Bravo.jpg

IMG_6505_Medium_.JPG

And our honorary member :

IMG_6503_Medium_.JPG

Motormouth - As Marea Mad said - Same place as the others.

I meant where was the photo of the Polish Club taken!!!

It looks like the honourable member when you guys met up was my Dad's white Bravo Dualogic 120!!
BravoDualogic.jpg

Last edited:
talkfiat.net is this site finished cant get it up at all
whats the story not enough members to make it keep going ?
keep the fiatnet forum alive :slayer:

Back