Technical Fiat Idea 1.4 will not idle

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Idea 1.4 will not idle

neilpph

Hello I have a Fiat Idea 1.4 petrol that some of the time it will not idle, it starts first time and for the most part it will be no problem when driving but maybe once a day it will die.. it starts again no problem but will not idle after or it will wave between 8 and 12 revs just up and down continually. A couple of times the engine light comes on with error 105 this is the map sensor I have replaced this but no difference... can anybody help?

Hello I have a Fiat Idea 1.4 petrol that some of the time it will not idle, it starts first time and for the most part it will be no problem when driving but maybe once a day it will die.. it starts again no problem but will not idle after or it will wave between 8 and 12 revs just up and down continually. A couple of times the engine light comes on with error 105 this is the map sensor I have replaced this but no difference... can anybody help?

Have you done a re-learn via the ecu, as it advises that when warn parts are changed to do a relearn so the car then resets itself to allow for the newer parts ?

Hi and thankyou for the reply..... if you mean reset by disconnecting the battery for 30 mins and then driving normal after then yes, if no then how do I do the reset?

Back