** FIAT Forum Mobile App (Android/iOS) - Discussion Thread **

Currently reading:
** FIAT Forum Mobile App (Android/iOS) - Discussion Thread **

1367874078047.jpg

Now it works?!

I wrote a members motors thread and went to attach pictures and it wouldnt? Maybe the forum was having a funny few hours? I tried a few times.

When I try and add a photo to a post I press the camera button, select the photo, then it appears in a box in the app with the option to cancel underneath. What do I do now? Press back it doesn't get attached, same for cancel.

Thanks allot.

Hmmm, works fine for me on Xperia Z and Iconia A110 - after choosing the picture from your Gallery you should get a preview of it with 2 buttons "This Forum" and "Cancel". Tap "This Forum" (not sure why it's labelled that, maybe Ben can change it?) to insert the image.

Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos from iPhone to a thread? Mine is coming up saying invalid image from the camera roll but has been working perfectly since I installed the app

one thing that i would like to suggest is that all the photos that we provide from the app get automatically added to the users gallery on the desktop site. i assumed this was the case and just gone to look through all of my pictures and found this to not be the case. i can think of a few reason as to why its not the case, such as random pictures (memes) we sometimes put up but these could just be deleted by the user so still i think it could be a good option for the forum.

thanks sam.(y)

one thing that i would like to suggest is that all the photos that we provide from the app get automatically added to the users gallery on the desktop site. i assumed this was the case and just gone to look through all of my pictures and found this to not be the case. i can think of a few reason as to why its not the case, such as random pictures (memes) we sometimes put up but these could just be deleted by the user so still i think it could be a good option for the forum.

thanks sam.(y)

Pictures added to posts directly fall under the same rules as attachments made on the desktop site.
That said, it would be quite handy for attachments as well to be entered into our galleries, or even an option in the app to upload pictures to (and select pictures from) our galleries would be very useful.

thanks sam.(y)

That's a good shout. (y)

Back