Off Topic Fiat ecu scan

Currently reading:
Off Topic Fiat ecu scan

pete123

Established member
Is there a way u can get the paid version for free for the multiecuscan have had a look around but can't seem to find anything

Is there a way u can get the paid version for free for the multiecuscan have had a look around but can't seem to find anything

No BUT if you download the free version then you can run in test mode an see all the functions and menus that are available for all cars and all supported menus.

To do this press the CTRL key whilst connecting to any given module. No interface and no cables are required.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Yani (the author of Multiecuscan), is a member of this forum, we do not condone the theft of his software.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anybody who owns and uses Fiat ECU Scan then we all know how "interesting" its navigation can be and how some features are hidden, not deliberately, but by virtue of the often complexity involved.

I'm hoping the original poster was being genuinely curious about how to explore the software without having to buy a full license.

The CTRL & CONNECT function in both the Free and Licensed versions is a very valuable and welcome method to explore the support/capability of MultiECUScan.

I use this function to help/advise people on what is or is not supported on any given car & control unit.

is this because you are selling the car and just need some thing done first? i have paid version and i don't think you are far from me

The bloke I sold the car returned it saying the abs light was bl on I can remove it with the free version but I wanted to look at it more in depth thanks for the offer dave what's the shame with another user helping someone I don't see what the problem is if its not free ill give him my cables and a copy so he can do it him self thanks lads

Thanks to you guys i just down loaded Multiecuscan and had a play with my ELM327 ... nice software well worth the 'registered' cost once I a get a set of the 3 adapter cables and a vag-com device I'll be purchasing the 'registered' version .... I've got a few fiats in the extended family ...a handy tool me thinks.

P.s i only wanted to check my O2 sensor after replacing it a couple of days ago ..working perfectly... and DTC's cleared with no re-occurrence. :slayer:

Last edited:
Back