Technical Fiat Ducato Motorhome 2017 2.3 Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram so that my local auto electrician can trace the fault.

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Ducato Motorhome 2017 2.3 Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram so that my local auto electrician can trace the fault.

Brinton

I have had my motorhome in my local garage and the main fiat commercial dealer for a diagnostic check and repair but this only lasted for approximately 100 miles. They would not take a further look at the problem. My local garage is very helpful but say a will need a wiring diagram and the help of their auto electrician. The fault comes up as "Lamba Sensor" but this has been changed several times. The main dealer repair was repairing a wire in ECM harness. The The codes are "P2248 stored" and "P2248 Sporadic". Can anyone tell me where I might get a wiring diagram as this problem has dragged on for a year. Thanks Brinton.

First of all, check the download section here for eLearn (but I'm not sure if it's available for your model year). If not, the online version should include it. I won't give you the link I'm using, it does not include the x290 model.

Then, also in the download section you'll find a document prepared by Fiat for building / converting companies, it should also include the electric wiring of the cab / engine part:

For the body computer node and some other info there is a pdf named 290-Electrical circuits on the net, but you may need something more specific to the engine ECU I guess.
Stupid thing is i cant even sign up for my free month . Such is life Never heard of this service so thanks again

Back