Technical Fiat Ducato 2016 driver's windows panel issue

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Ducato 2016 driver's windows panel issue

sawes05

Hello everyone. Im from Poland. I have a problem with my recently purchased Ducato L2H2 (2016). There is a problem with opening the driver's and passenger's door windows from the driver's side panel. The car was purchased from the previous owner, whose windows also did not work. Strangely enough, the passenger window works, but only from the panel on his side. Has anyone had a similar problem and could share the solution? I removed the BCM module (the one with the fuses), checked the wires and fuses. Fuses are fine but I couldn't locate all wires from windows panel. Maybe someone has a wiring diagram for this car? I will mention that when lowering and raising the passenger window, you can hear the clicking of the relay in the BCM module. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello,

There were at least 2 types of switches which operates the windows. They both have the same external appearence, but the electronics and the colour of the bottom is different.

It's quite common that people replace the damaged switch with a wrong one. I think they are green / blue? Check on allegro, you will have different types of them available. You can dismantle the switch and check with a multimeter if it works correctly. After mine broke down I bought two of them and then sent back the one which was not working :)

For the diagrams, look for the eLearn module. I know there's at least one version available in the download section of the forum, but I'm not sure if it is suitable for your van.

From the previous experience it looks like the pre-lifting x290 diagrams will be the same as the post-lifting x250. FIAT fools us with changing the model, but leaving the electronics from the old one :D And then with a minor face-lifting they change the inside of the van...

Thanks bro for your reply. Today I gave up and let my electirician to repair it. Hope he will cope with it. If not then I will take your advices :)

Electrician cope with it and window works. The clue is right control panel but he made some changes and used resistors (two panels into one). Finding a good one working is a roulete...

Yup. It's funny to speak english between two polish people but we know it's english forum. :) MES doesn't have windows check option like VCDS. I tried to find it but with no result. I will have to use silicone lubricant to windows rails because they have problems with uppering and lowering.

Yup. It's funny to speak english between two polish people but we know it's english forum. :) MES doesn't have windows check option like VCDS. I tried to find it but with no result. I will have to use silicone lubricant to windows rails because they have problems with uppering and lowering.

I checked MES in simulation mode (my car is elsewhere) and it seems to show windows up and down button status in Parameters and also has command option to open/close in Actuators, picture below (iPhone version)

1708593884500.png

Back