General Fiat dealer customer service

Currently reading:
General Fiat dealer customer service

Rustbucket

Established member
Truely awful. I ordered 2 very expensive window seals on Friday, promised for Monday..no show. great difficulty in negotiating the dealers 8 option voicemail..'for x, push y' shuttled all round the building unable to contact parts 'on their break..' Finally discovered they hadn't ordered the parts..no deposit and no chassis number. This despite me being a customer over 5 years with 3 different Fiats through them.

A suggestion to Westmeath Motors...go bust and save a load of trouble.

Contrast this with herself's Nissan. Phone asnswered on second ring at dealer. Sharp clued in girl. No problem with the bookings..and a free valet offered with all services in September. Parts are cheaper too..

Why do we bother with Fiat?

:yeahthat: Totally agree - after years of aggro from "other" dealers, the guys at Walkers are like a breath of fresh air. Truly outstanding. True car enthusiasts (they build and rally Fiat and Lancias), friendly, reliable, genuine, honest - I can't praise them enough. They will help you out of tight spots, put themselves out, stay late, open early and get things right first time. I no longer have my B or the Sei, but both new owners (I know) will only go to Walkers (the B owner on my recommendation, the Sei guy already was a committed Walkers fan) and SWMBO's Panda will be winding its merry way back there for a service in the next few weeks. And yes, we bought it from there, through Jonathan - the nicest, least pushiest, most honest car salesman you could ever deal with. Steve in Service has forgotten more about Fiats and Lancias than most other garages will ever know and always has time to talk, Ben in parts will go out of his way to find obscure parts for you and even if you give him EPER numbers will always go through with you on his system what you are after to make sure there is no mistake. Andy is the main service guy I know - he has a classic Stag and is a real old-style mechanic, not a fitter! The other guys I know from sight (including another Andy, I think) and are all decent, friendly, helpful and have the time to talk to you. Put it this way, it will be untold agony for me to go up there with my wife - my left leg is dead, my right knee is now worn out and I am losing use/feeling in both arms and hands through ulna neuritis and de quervains tendonitis - I haven't been able to get in the car for months - but I am determined to go with her just to see the guys again and be able to talk Fiat!(y) (whether I actually make it is another matter!) If you like your Fiat, this is the place for you - and they are only 15 minutes from the A1M so no more than two hours away for most of you Northern and Central B owners - with some great driving roads close by for after you pick your B up nicely serviced! So, come on, what are you waiting for.....

Just about to buy a B, but scared about crap service from dealers. Shame as the cars are pretty good.

Back