STA43612.JPG

Cinquecento Fiat Cinquecento S

Introduction

Hey!
On Thursday(22/07/10) i rolled my sporting 6 times, so i picked up the replacement on Sunday, Its a 1997 Cinquecento S with 56,000miles!
This is my 2nd 899cc and this is soooooo smooth compared with my 1st one,
and of corse the best thing about the 'S' is i dont have a sunroof (y)

So here it is, minor damage to the bonnet and front light where it was parked against a wall for 6months. but.. £150 with 6months MOT, 2months Tax and half a tank of fuel!

STA43613.JPG

STA43612.JPG

STA43618.JPG

It was towed cos the lady said there is supension damage and had a garage quote of £600 to fix it! but after looking cant find anything wrong with it and i can take my hands off the wheel and it still goes perfecty staight!

Current Mods:
Sporting Door Cards
Sporting Leather Steering Wheel
Centre Console
Sporting Mirror - Replaced a broken one.
Okay ! Im back from being to busy for percy.. i hope!
Percy is realy dirty at the moment, has 2 white wheels and 2 orange wheels as iv had 2 flats on the back! both like 2 weeks apart:confused:
Also the elderly man from next door has managed to crash into percy 3 times!
Two of my orange trims are now party black, also have cracked front number plate!(n)

Recently noticed how knackerd all the shocks and bushes are!
So i ordered some bits today, Ill clean him up an start geting some stuff fitted bushes ect.

(y)

hope you gave the old man next door a peace of your mind cos you know there would be hell if it was the other way around lol

cant wait to see that i looks like now its been ages lol

that's looking ace buddy keep up the goodwork (y) anymore mods to come? what colour you gunna paint the bonnet? :)

Thanks for the comments!
I like the bonnet black! i was guna paint it blue, but the lights rub on it, plus the color match.
I might do more with the bonnet, im not yet desised, but ill complete my list 1st.

Next;
Rebuild the back suspension - All the parts are arriving this week.

2#; Repaint all the bumper trims

3#; Make all the wheels match again, in a non orange way :p

4#; Front suspension rebuild

5#; Engine & Gearbox mounts

6#; Maybe tinker with the engine abit :rolleyes:

Oh, and the lights are 9inch so they are realy big, 6inch would look more 'normal' if there was a normal for big lights on Cinquecentos.

Last edited:
Back