Styling Fiat Bravo 2din frame 3d model

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat Bravo 2din frame 3d model

Payload90

hello all, didnt post on this forum for a long time since i didnt drive fiat for last 3 years, ufortunately because of my job. since im coming back to italian family i need some help or directions. before 3 years when i was driving fiat grande punto i started my android stereo project called: "from zero to hero". but some thing forced me to sell my car and switch to another car. project was stored into shoe box under the bed and it was waiting better time to continue. soon i will buy bravo 2 and my first thing is to buy a frame for 2din. since worldwide situation is not so ok because of this s**** virus my last option is to order it from ebay or aliex. i can get it there for 35 40$ but here in my country packages often gets lost or package arrives very late. so yesterday i tried to find 3d model for printing that frame but i couldnt find it. i have found one page which is selling 3d printed frames for bravo and i contacted them and asked them to send me 3d model of frame so i can print it out (i know its stupid to ask but trying doesnt cost me). also i have found few pics of dimension of outer side of frame but since that frame has a lip on the inner side and has 2 legs that fits inside the instrument panel that is not enough. so my question is: does anyone have that 3d model file or frame at home to help me/us? if someone can make it or if he have frame at home he can measure dimensions and make a scheme of it so i can try to create 3d model? sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance for answer or any info.

Back