Fiat Bravo 115 HLX - For Sale

Currently reading:
Fiat Bravo 115 HLX - For Sale

I

island dan

My Lichen Green Fiat Bravo HLX is up for grabs. It has been garaged for 4-5 years due to owning other cars and not having the heart to sell it, but I feel it's time to let her go. Would be good for spares or a project.

Quick details are as follows, please ask if you need further clarification on anything!

All the HLX goodies! Big comfortable seats, climate control, electric windows and mirrors. Remote central locking with alarm.

All keys present, including the magic red one.

Had four new KYB shocks fitted a few years ago.

Full stainless steel exhaust (is loud though).

I did have the timing belt changed when I first bought the car.

Bad points (sorry there is a few)

The car hasn't been started for a good few years (as it needs a new battery). The interior plastic trim has been sprayed green. Some minor body damage, the usual bumps and scratches for a car of it's age, and some wheel arch damage (not major) from when it was lowered. Will need new tyres. No recent MOT or service. As such will need to be picked up with a low loader.

Ran perfectly last time it was started, and when I was driving it I never had any problems.

I don't feel she needs to be scrapped hence why I'm putting her on here for someone with a passion for Bravos to take her off my hands.

Please make me an offer you feel reasonable, and of course please ask any questions I've not covered already!

>>

Additional info!

Will also throw in an offside front wing (red) which I bought to replace damaged one.

I do have the original head unit too, currently there isn't one fitted. Front and back speakers were upgraded to Infinity References.

Has the original 15" alloys and full size spare with the tool kit.

Was debadged and fitted with smoked side repeaters.

>>

More additional info!

The car is a T reg, so a MK2.

>>

could do with a bit more info please mate.

mileage? service history? what mileage was the belt changed at? anything you know it may need for MOT? how many owners?

More details, as requested!

Sorry for the late response.

I bought the car in May 2005 and had the cambelt replaced in the same month when the car had done 68,500 miles. At the last MOT in May 2006 it had done 79,261 miles. I think from memory the mileage is ~85,000. I can't check as I don't have a charged enough battery.

I am the second owner and was serviced when it was MOT'd. There is no previous service history.

I have no idea if anything would need to done for the MOT I'm afraid.

>>

Re: More details, as requested!

If there's no interest in a few more weeks then it'll be off to the scrappers!

>>

giving people an idea of price might help you out!

you will prob get more stripping for spares as car not on the road!

As I said a reasonable price. I don't have the knowledge or time to break it up.

As a forum of Bravo lovers sure it would be of use to one of you.

>>

A Fiat breakers have offered me £225, so offers around that amount if possible.

>>