Technical Fiat 500L problems after battery change.

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500L problems after battery change.

Angus1960

I recently changed the battery on my 2014 diesel Fiat 500L. Since changing the radio is dead, the time and mileage flash, the ac doesn't work, the rear window demister doesn't work, and the back light on the heating controls don't work.
I would appreciate any assistance with this, thanks in advance.

I recently changed the battery on my 2014 diesel Fiat 500L. Since changing the radio is dead, the time and mileage flash, the ac doesn't work, the rear window demister doesn't work, and the back light on the heating controls don't work.
hi,disconnect the ground cable from the battery for a few seconds.you may have to do this 2-3 times.key off the switch.test it,if promblem remains you must visite your garage.

That's a strange list of items

Options for failure..

Main earth cable failing internally.(flexing it changed the inner connections..?)

One of the minor 'add. on'. Cables at the battery terminals are no longer passing current

Always a chance a relay has failed..

Worth powering down.. Then back up of course.. Cheap and easy.. 😊

Let us know what you discover 👍

Can any expert here help with my question?where the TPMS module is located in a 2014 Fiat 500L? Read several posts online that say it’s located under the passenger rear tire well, but after disassembling the rear tire well Is not there. I have bought a new module from mopar website but their diagrams do not show where it’s located.

Can any expert here help with my question?where the TPMS module is located in a 2014 Fiat 500L? Read several posts online that say it’s located under the passenger rear tire well, but after disassembling the rear tire well Is not there. I have bought a new module from mopar website but their diagrams do not show where it’s located.

HI 🙂

Have a look in this forums version of ePER😉

Hi.. 🙂

Has this been resolved.?

My Doblo did the same, as well as knocking out the ODB port.
For some reason changing the battery blew fuse 35. Replaced the fuse and all good again.

Car running better than ever now.

Back